Monday, November 27, 2006

tired.

nowadays so much things to do,felt like days had been passing so damn quickly.perhaps too much things on every single day or wad.too much things had been happening as days go by.

today trained at forum for kitchen thing.overall it isn't a wonderful experience there.the filet,mac chicken,mac spicy is like quite easy.but not for the grilling of the damn patties.the grilling stove is like so damn hot,and the freaking handles of that thing to close it is like soooooooooo HOT man.then,i used the cloth so that it won't be that hot,i got back my so call retribution.Had a bruise.Sara was so good that he even helped us consolidate all the things we learned today.

my hand...OUCH!!


went to PS there,then dono do what and ended up going back home at 8 plus and reached home about 10.

brother just broke up with someone.at first he like wanna go die,somemore ask me to take care of her and be friends with her again.but sad for brother lahs,think he really heartbroken.but he don't know why keep on saying me cute de.kinda weird la.

i changed my attitude and my impression on some people i don't like.like fazil,changed my opinions on him.EXCEPT,i don't like his breath only lahs.felt as if i'm belonging to mac's crew again.its a really nice feeling...

i really miss them...i mean it.

No comments: