Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Job attachment

Today was kinda nervous about my 2nd job attachment.didn’t know why but was really nervous,as if my whole heart was like pumping out.Aarghs..

Okays.today’s job attachment had some ups and down.i SERIOUSLY HATE that fucking ambassador.Nevermind,still got 2 more days and a real BYE BYE to him.and to one particular auntie out there, STOP being so KPO and complain to my crew member.

I really didn’t mean to make a mistake of changing the fries for someone.and I even asked that customer if I change to the large fries (which I took medium fries for her).the customer said that it’s okay,so I was like “okay lor”.than that FUCKING auntie go tell one senior crew from there.feel like smacking her man.

And the way she told the senior crew member about the whole incident,as if she’s the victim.then kept on ranting on about my mistake.I was like so pek chek and told her, “If I ever offend you, I’m sorry.” She became more sarcastic okay?! Saying :offend what offend? You didn’t offend me…(carrying on with her crazy laughter about me)I’m just telling you.

Then, when the customer’s son came back, he kept saying about the mistake I made. Man…why are Singaporeans so damn calculative about small incidents which others didn’t do it on purpose. And to that particular auntie who made such comments, please use your brains Okays? IDIOTIC AUNITE! And don’t think your hair highlights are suitable for you. It totally gross me out. And you’re like so FAT, still eat Mac. Please do some SERIOUS reflection man.

And the kitchen crew of that particular place is like so DISGUSTING also. Kept talking about what sperms and such stuffs. It totally GROSS me out okay? Guys(bois) ,do some serious reflection if you’re guilty of it.

Let’s talk about the good stuffs during the job attachment. The stall manager,miho was damn GOOD. I’m not being sarcastic here okay? She’s really a superb manager. And her hairstyle is like so COOL! I really like her a lot man.

I also like the flavor thing in that store! It’s like WOW! Tasted the bubblegum flavoring plus sprite. Totally rawks my LIFE man. DELICIOUS!like some staffs there too.they taught me some serious stuffs which I never get the chance to learn from my current crew.

BTW people, I made up with that ah beng le.we’re BROTHERS now. I mention this doesn’t mean I’m having him as my backup. I prefer to handle things through the reasonable way rather than fists. So…that’s all.

I beginning to hate NCO course,how?it’s so damn sucky I should say?ya.tomorrow I’m having a meeting for the GAMES day proposal. Need to sleep le,so goodnitee everyone.

No comments: